Re: [m2e-users] Export / Import -> to workspace.

You can move projects to the new workspace location before importing them.

--
Regards,
Igor

On 11-05-28 06:03 AM, Nigel Weinronk wrote:
To solve a problem I have had to move from Eclipse Galileo to Eclipse
Helios.

My project in Eclipse Galileo was inside the workspace directory.

I exported it to a non Eclipse directory.

I imported it as a ‘Maven project’ into Eclipse Helios.

This leaves the project directory outside the workspace directory.

Is there a way to move this back into the workspace directory ?

Thanks as usual

Back to the top