Re: [m2e-users] Configuring Maven Builder in Eclipse?

Yes, m2e honours settings.xml file. You can use m2e.version property to
activate profiles when inside m2e.

--
Regards,
Igor

On 11-05-27 12:31 PM, Laird Nelson wrote:
On Fri, May 27, 2011 at 12:26 PM, Igor Fedorenko <igor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
<mailto:igor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

    It is not possible to pass -D parameters to maven workspace builder.

Thanks.  Does the workspace builder honor my settings.xml file?  If I
were to activate a profile based off...I don't know, an environment
variable or something that would indicate that m2eclipse is
active--would the m2eclipse workspace builder honor that profile?

Best,
Laird

Back to the top