[m2e-users] is m2eclipse going to be supported on eclipse 3.6 going forward?

Hi,

We use Rational Application Developer 8.0 which is based on eclipse 3.6.

Is there a way to get the latest and greatest of m2eclipse into an eclipse 3.6 installation? Is 3.6 going to be supported going forward at all or are you dropping support for all versions of eclipse prior to 3.7?

At the moment we have RAD8 (eclipse 3.6) working with m2eclipse 0.12.1 by using the update site. Would it be a good idea to use a newer version than this?

Thanks

Back to the top