Re: [m2e-users] Anyone else experiencing locked files on Windows XP with 0.13?

Hello

Użytkownik Kristoffer Peterhänsel napisał:

I am starting to get a feeling that after I updated to the 0.13 builds of m2e. That I am getting a lot more problems with locked files in Windows (one of the wonderful features of that OS *sigh*).

Well, Kristoffer I have to admit I'm not going to use >0.12 builds (due to changes in modules approach taken by m2e devel team) but your problems are pretty familiar to me.
So I don't think the 0.13 is the issue.
If I could find time (impossible) i could try to write something on my own, until then I find m2e the best I can get and for this problem I have Unlocker (bit of ad-ware nowadays :( ) tool installed on every devel machine.
Few clicks and all files belong to me ;) and no restart necessary.

--
Szymon Stryczek

Back to the top