[m2e-users] Missing artifact

Hi,

I have been using m2eclipse 0.12.1 for a while but today I have started to get lots of ‘Missing artifact’

messages in the console window for artefact that are in my local repository.

I have tried cleaning / refreshing the project.

I have tried ‘updating project configuration’ / ‘updating dependencies’ but to no avail.

I get the following message on a clean.

rg.apache.maven.lifecycle.LifecycleExecutionException: Failed to execute goal on project

Any help appreciated.

Back to the top