Re: [m2e-users] Re : m2e in headless eclipse

All m2e maven launching is implemented in org.eclipse.m2e.launching
bundle, which also provides launch configuration UI and can't run
headlessly.

I am open to the idea to split this bundle in headless and ui parts, but
somebody will have to provide a quality patch before this happens.

Also note that there is not much in maven launching and you should be
able to reimplement this functionality in your code with relatively
small amount of copy&paste.

--
Regards,
Igor