Re: [m2e-users] Suppressing executions in the maven build in eclipse with lifecycle mappings?

m2e 0.13 does not execute maven plugins unless explicitly told to via
lifecycle mapping. No need to suppress anything.

As for documentation, I do not believe we have any yet. If you have
specific questions, please bring them up on m2e-dev and we'll try to answer.

--
Regards,
Igor