Re: [m2e-users] Trying to "mavenize" non-Maven eclipse project

On 04/18/2011 11:59 AM, Steve Cohen wrote:
I successfully switched source paths to src/main/java etc.

However, I am getting a strange compiler error on an import. Seems one
of my dependencies is not being recognized.

Then I look at the project structure and compared to some other
projects, I notice that I am missing a "Maven Dependencies" folder
displayed under the project structure.

On the "Java Build Path" dialog, I do not see Maven Dependencies either.

If I attempt to "Add Library" - Maven Managed Dependencies to my Build
Path, I am told to manage this through the Maven Properties, but there
is no clue what I must do there and my Maven Properties look identical
to those of Maven projects that work.

What can I do to get this working?