[m2e-users] Major fix for m2eclipse-wtp to test

Hi,

I've just added a modification which I believe might fix most NPEs people get during project import or configuration. ([1], [2], [3], [4]) It will also help removing test classes and resources that sometimes get deployed with your app [5].

So if you can, I strongly encourage you to test the latest CI build available under https://repository.sonatype.org/content/sites/forge-sites/m2eclipse-wtp/0.12.0/N/<latest_directory> and give me your feedback, I can't reproduce said bugs

0.12.0 is closing in :-)

regards,

Fred Bricon

[1] https://issues.sonatype.org/browse/MECLIPSEWTP-3