Re: [m2e-users] Problem with m2e and resource filtering

Upgrades from earlier to newer 0.13 builds are expected to work.

--
Regards,
Igor

On 11-03-29 04:19 PM, Rafael Vanderlei wrote:
But I would need to create a new and fresh installation again to upgrade
from an old 0.13.0.x to a more recent 0.13.0.x?

Regards,
Rafael.

On Tue, Mar 29, 2011 at 5:16 PM, Igor Fedorenko <igor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx