Re: [m2e-users] Multi module project m2eclipse problem

Hi Igor,

Yes, the child module is specified in the parent pom.

Here is the parent pom (edited out xmlns)
<project>

<modelVersion>4.0.0</modelVersion>

<groupId>vanderbilt</groupId>

<artifactId>rxstardashboard</artifactId>

<version>0.0.1-SNAPSHOT</version>

<packaging>pom</packaging>

<name>rxstardashboard</name>

<modules>

    <module>rxstardashboard-web</module>

</modules>

</project>

And the child pom (minus all the dependencies):

<project>
<modelVersion>4.0.0</modelVersion>

<parent>
<artifactId>rxstardashboard</artifactId>
<groupId>vanderbilt</groupId>
<version>0.0.1-SNAPSHOT</version>
</parent>
<groupId>vanderbilt</groupId>

<artifactId>rxstardashboard-web</artifactId>

<version>0.0.1-SNAPSHOT</version>

<name>rxsardashboard-web</name>

<description>gwt module</description>

<dependencies>...</dependencies>

</project>

The directory structure in subversion is:

rxstardashboard
- .project
- pom.xml
- .settings (eclipse folder)
- rxsardashboard-web
  - .project
  - .classpath
  - pom.xml
  - src (test, etc, standard maven folder structure)

When I check out, I use the "Checkout Maven projects from SCM" wizard on the
root folder above.

If the POMs are correct, is this checkout wizard also processing the
.project files?  Seems like it would have to to create the projects in
eclipse and the classpaths.  Is there some setting in the .project files
that could throw it off?

Thanks!