Re: [m2e-users] multi-module projects broken in 0.12.1?

You need to reimport your projects and let m2e create separate workspace
project for each maven module.

--
Regards,
Igor

On 11-02-23 01:37 PM, Jordan.Hein@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

We decided to do a tool chain update and get the latest eclipse and
plugins. Unfortunately when we use the 0.12.1 maven integration for
eclipse our multi-module projects are now broken. The maven integration
is only seeing the top level module and only putting dependencies from
it in the "Maven Dependencies". The modules in the projects are now all
showing red X's.

If we switch back to 0.10.x maven integration it works fine.

Is there some sort of setting we are missing that needs to enabled for
multi-module projects?