Re: [m2e-users] Only Dependencies from top level pom.xml in classpath

How many projects do you have in workspace after import. You are
supposed to see four -- parent, jar, ear, war. Projects "parent" and
"ear" are not expected to have meaningful classpath, but "jar" and "war"
should have proper classpath.

--
Regards,
Igor