[m2e-users] Is m2eclipse-core open source?

Hi,

I was wondering if there is a way to get the m2eclipse source code? I've looked at the git repository but found only some tests, books... not the m2eclipse-core itself.

The problem is I was told to fix a bug in m2eclipse, but I can't do it without the source code. When you start Eclipse for the first time, you get that Welcome screen. Click on Overview, and you will see a "Maven integration for Eclipse" link. If you click on the link, you will get a 404 not found page.

If there is no way to fix this then let me know!

Thanks,
Csaba

Back to the top