Re: [m2e-users] m2eclipse Maven Repositories view refuses to show me contents of Nexus Repo

Could you please try a more recent build (like this one for example: https://repository.sonatype.org/content/sites/forge-sites/m2e/0.12.1/N/0.12.1.201101071126/ ) and open a bug if this is still a problem at https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/enter_bug.cgi?product=m2e

Thx

On 2011-01-10, at 9:18 AM, COHEN, STEVEN M (ATTSI) wrote:

<<mavenrepo.jpg>> I have recently started using a Nexus Repository
administered by a service arm of my organization.

All my passwords and permissions have been set up in my settings.xml and
settings-security.xml have been set up correctly, as far as I can tell.
These permit me to deploy to the repository from the maven command line
using mvn deploy, as well as, of course, to read from the repository.

However, in the m2eclipse "Maven Repositories" view, I can never see the
contents of the repository.    All I can see is as shown in the attached
screenshot.  And none of the menu options in that view such as "Update
Index", "Rebuild Index", etc. ever allows me to see any more than this.

I have spent some effort with the administrator of this Nexus repository
and she is not able to understand what is happening.  I am apparently
the only user with this problem.  I wonder if someone here can provide a
clue as to how to debug this further.

Eclipse:
Version: 3.6.0
Build id: I20100608-0911

M2Eclipse build: 0.10.0-20100209-0800

Maven: same results apply whether using the Embedded
3.0-SNAPSHOT/0.10.0-20100209-0800 maven installation or an external
2.2.1 or 3.0.1 version.

Thanks.

Steve Cohen
m2e-users mailing list