Re: [m2e-users] Import Existing Support with Parent pom.xml in Project Root

Well, I'm using a parent project with multi-modules without any issue (Eclipse 3.5, 3.6), and M2Eclipse 0.12.
Also, Using git.

The project is as follows:

foo-parent\
      pom.xml
      foo-core\
            pom.xml
      foo-commons\
            pom.xml
      foo-webapp\
            pom.xml

Each foo-X directory is a git repository. We're currently composing this by hand (manually checking it out), but we plan to do this a custom made Maven plugin like the guys in Atlassian wrote.

When I import, I choose "foo-parent" directory and it automatically shows all 4 projects.

Can you describe you problem in more detail?