Re: [m2e-users] Active Maven Profiles by system property

Hi all!

I’ve found the settings file:

…\.settings\org.maven.ide.eclipse.prefs:

#Fri Dec 17 09:30:38 CET 2010

activeProfiles=dev_resources, dev_dependencies

eclipse.preferences.version=1

fullBuildGoals=process-test-resources

includeModules=false

resolveWorkspaceProjects=true

resourceFilterGoals=process-resources resources\:testResources

skipCompilerPlugin=true

version=1

Normaly we don’t checkIn the settings, do you have any experience with checkingIn this ?

Fredy