[m2e-users] m2eclipse 0.12.0-20101115-1102 "Resolve workspace artifacts" doesn't work

I just upgraded to 0.12.0, but found "Resolve workspace artifacts" didn't work any more. If I have three projects like:

+ parent

   + api

   + core

core depends on api. In 0.10, I can right-click "core",  "Run As", "Maven build ...", check "Resolve workspace artifacts", then the launch can build core successfully. But in 0.12, it always failed saying "api cannot be found in the local repository". I didn't install api artifact into the local repository because I want to use the project in the workspace.

Does anybody have the same issue? Want to make sure if something is wrong in my installation. I use Eclipse 3.5.

Thanks.

Back to the top