Re: [m2e-users] [m2eclipse-user] m2e 0.12.0 released

Igor,

there's no repo for the m2eclipse scm plugin in github. Maybe I *could* take a look at it, if it was available.
Haven't checked the old svn repo (my client blocks all sonatype.org urls)

Doesn't Polarion provide a integration plugin for m2eclipse? (again I can't check due to network restrictions)

regards,

Fred Bricon