Re: [m2e-dev] Change in Maven Parent resolution

Hi Robert, Hi all,

As discussed at FOSDEM, I submitted a Gerrit review to use Maven
3.7.0-SNAPSHOT at https://git.eclipse.org/r/157023 and let the CI run
tests against it, and it's all green:
https://ci.eclipse.org/m2e/job/m2e-gerrit/588/

So your change seem fine from m2e point of view.

Feel free to ping on the mailing-list or the Gerrit review if you'd
like m2e to run tests against newer snapshots.

Cheers

--
Mickael Istria
Eclipse IDE <https://www.eclipse.org/downloads/eclipse-packages/>