Re: [m2e-dev] Removing non-voting committers?

Hi everyone,
I apologize for not participating in the election. I see Alex has contributed quite a bit.
I didn't participate lately at all, but overall I am interested in the project, since I'm using it quite a lot in my day-to-day work, I just didn't stumble upon anything that stood in the way to get it fixed.

If you start the election again, I'll make sure I vote. On the other hand, if you decide to remove me from the committers, I won't mind, since I will be able to contribute pull requests later on as well.
Your choice.

And thanks for all the good work you are doing!