Re: [m2e-dev] current target branch for change requests?

Hi Mickael-

Thanks for the feedback.

Based on your comments, I think I might have a misunderstanding of the dependency chain between m2e and guava.

My understanding is that m2e directly depends on guava and resolves that dependency via orbit at build time.

I submitted a change to orbit to add guava 27.1, in large part so that I could have m2e use it.

Your comments seem to indicate that m2e obtains guava from maven – can you help me understand if this is correct and if so, please help me understand where to make the change in maven?

I took a look at maven (after you suggested it) and the latest commit I can find related to guava dependency is removal:

https://github.com/apache/maven/commit/01f098efd179d4d5798a4f3c2b7ae7fcd49621d9

Thanks!

Tony