Re: [m2e-dev] org.eclipse.m2e.maven.runtime exports "com.google.inject"

Hi Tom

> While debugging some problems why some of my bundles wired
> inappropriately I came across the fact that m2e.maven.runtime exports
> guice-packages.

I am not a m2e developer, but spent a lot of time on the OSGi console
debugging wiring issues before.

AFAICT, org.eclipse.m2e.maven.runtime exports the package with a
mandatory provider attribute

  com.google.inject.util;provider=m2e;mandatory:=provider;version="1.4"

which should prevent wiring to your bundles. I wonder why it doesn't in
your case.

Hope this helps.

Andreas

--