Re: [m2e-dev] Stale bug bot closing too many bugs

In platfrom we use to just create buzz on the bug.

On Tue, May 14, 2019 at 9:50 AM Mickael Istria <mistria@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,

The stalebug mechanism closes too many relevant bugs. Sure, no-one fixed them in a year, but it doesn't make them worth being kept in backlog.
I suggest that we either remove this bot, or change the duration to more than a year before closing.

--
Mickael Istria