[m2e-dev] no more maintenance of m2e 1.0-1.3 discovery catalogs

Most likely this won't affect anybody, but I just removed m2e versions
1.0-1.3 from discovery catalog generation. The current catalogs for
these versions are expected to be available (unless I messed up) but it
won't be possible to publish new/updated entries targeting the old m2e
versions.

I also added m2e 1.6 as legitimate target version, so if you believe
your connector is compatible, please test and send Jason and Fred pull
requests with updated version compatibility ;-)

--
Regards,
Igor

Back to the top