Re: [lyo-users] where to find the docs of Lyo/oslc4j

Hi

Please note that we have now consolidated almost all relevant Lyo documentation to the OSLC Developer Guide, where you can find even more resources for developing OSLC applications.

http://oslc.github.io/developing-oslc-applications/eclipse_lyo/eclipse-lyo.html

Under the Eclipse Wiki https://wiki.eclipse.org/Lyo there remains some pages, which I believe are mostly out of date.

If you find content of interest, please flag it for us.

regards

Jad El-khoury, PhD

KTH Royal Institute of Technology

School of Industrial Engineering and Management, Mechatronics Division

Brinellvägen 83, SE-100 44 Stockholm, Sweden

Phone: +46(0)8 790 6877 Mobile: +46(0)70 773 93 45

jad@xxxxxx, www.kth.se