Re: [lyo-dev] NS vocab deployment

Good work!  Thanks, Andrew.

From:        Andrii Berezovskyi <andriib@xxxxxx>
To:        "oslc-op@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <oslc-op@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc:        Lyo project developer discussions <lyo-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date:        09/14/2019 02:26 PM
Subject:        [EXTERNAL] [lyo-dev] NS vocab deployment
Sent by:        lyo-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Hello everyone,

We had a discussion on last call regarding the vocabulary deployment policy. CCing lyo-dev list in case someone relies on fetching the vocabs from open-services.net/ns/ via content-negotiation. This is what we have agreed on:

  • the website should host vocabularies from finalised specs (Final/Finalized stage for pre-OASIS specs and COS for OSLC OP specs under OASIS)
  • as an exception, latest versions of the vocabularies for specs that were never finalised may be uploaded from their drafts (eg Configuration Management)

I went over all the vocabularies and updated the website to host the right versions of the vocabularies. TRS and RM updates are still pending, see website#265.

I have extensively updated https://open-services.net/specifications/vocabularies/in the process.

--