Från: <lyo-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> på uppdrag av Jan-Patrick Osterloh <osterloh@xxxxxxxx>
Svara till: Lyo project developer discussions <lyo-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Datum: måndag, 6 maj 2019, W19 17:36
Till: "lyo-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx" <lyo-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Ämne: Re: [lyo-dev] Proxy Settings

Dear Jad,

The original hint was here:

and from the main site

if you click on the Bugzilla example at the bottom of the page, you get

to this site:

Where it mentions to download the example from:

git://git.eclipse.org/gitroot/lyo/org.eclipse.lyo.docs.git or here:

Basically, all these links to git do now work anymore, for every example

given on the main page.

And I can only hope, that if I find the BugZilla example, there is

indeed an example on Proxy usage, that is still working...

Best regards

Jan-Patrick