Re: [lyo-dev] PMC Approval required for Committer Election for Ricardo Javier Herrera on Eclipse Lyo

Thank you everybody, I will do my best to correspond this honor.

Best regards,
R.

El vie., 22 feb. 2019 a las 6:35, Jim Amsden (<jamsden@xxxxxxxxxx>) escribió:
Ricardo,welcome to Lyo!

Jim Amsden, Senior Technical Staff Member
OSLC and Linked Lifecycle Data
919-525-6575

From:        emo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To:        technology-pmc PMC List <technology-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc:        Eclipse Management Organization <emo@xxxxxxxxxxx>, Eclipse Lyo Dev List <lyo-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date:        02/22/2019 12:06 AM
Subject:        [lyo-dev] PMC Approval required for Committer Election for Ricardo        Javier Herrera on Eclipse Lyo
Sent by:        lyo-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

The Committer Election for Ricardo Javier Herrera on project Eclipse Lyo
(technology.lyo) concluded successfully.

PMC leads and members can click the election link below to review and
approve.

Election:
https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/technology.lyo/elections/election-ricardo-javier-herrera-committer-eclipse-lyo

Project: