Re: [lyo-dev] Migrating lyo.client from Wink to Jersey

Nice.

So, Jim! You can run the new client (which is based on JAX-RS 2.0) without needing a jax-rs implementation (like Jersey or RESTeasy)?

I thought JAX-RS is the API, and one needs an implementation, but does not seem to be the case on the client side.

regards

Jad El-khoury, PhD

KTH Royal Institute of Technology

School of Industrial Engineering and Management, Mechatronics Division

Brinellvägen 83, SE-100 44 Stockholm, Sweden

Phone: +46(0)8 790 6877 Mobile: +46(0)70 773 93 45

jad@xxxxxx, www.kth.se