From: lyo-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:lyo-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Jim Amsden
Sent: Thursday, 13 December 2018 15:07
To: Lyo project developer discussions <lyo-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [lyo-dev] a telco to plan 4.0.0

why not put that in a doodle poll?

Jim Amsden, Senior Technical Staff Member
OSLC and Linked Lifecycle Data
919-525-6575

From:        Jad El-Khoury <jad@xxxxxx>
To:        Lyo project developer discussions <lyo-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date:        12/12/2018 05:24 PM
Sent by:        lyo-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks Jim

I’d suggest the following then for a 15:30 meeting: (I’ll have to avoid Thursdays for the OSLC TC meetings)

Wed 16th Jan

Fri 18th Jan

Wed 23rd Jan

Fri 25th Jan

Regards

______________________________

Jad El-khoury, PhD

KTH Royal Institute of Technology

School of Industrial Engineering and Management, Mechatronics Division

Brinellvägen 83, SE-100 44 Stockholm, Sweden

Phone: +46(0)8 790 6877 Mobile: +46(0)70 773 93 45

jad@xxxxxx, www.kth.se

I'll be out until Jan 14. But focusing on mid Jan sounds reasonable.

From:
Jad El-Khoury <jad@xxxxxx>
To:
"