Re: [lyo-dev] OslcCompactRdfProvider is not proxyable

Ricardo, I have no objection to removing the final modifier.

  1. Could you confirm that removing ‘final’ fixes the issue for you under Weld, please?
  2. Could you create a Pull Request, please?
  3. Could you point me somewhere to the official docs saying that MessageBody* implementors or Provider-annotated classes must be non-final? I looked up the definition of a CDI 1.1 bean in my Java EE book and it does not mention anything about final modifiers. UPD: seems like the problem is not with injection but with the fact that Weld wants to create a proxy class and add some code around our bean’s method calls. Still, I am open to dropping the modifier if it helps.

–Andrew.
(Eclipse Lyo project lead)