Have a nice weekend and welcome to the OSLC & Lyo community!

–Andrew.

P.S. The current OSLC website is about to be relaunched (http://oslc.co/ hosts the latest “draft” version of the new site, feedback is more than welcome) and its mailing list will be phased out in favour of http://discourse.oslc.co/ discussion forum. https://dev.eclipse.org/mailman/listinfo/lyo-dev remains the main discussion venue for Lyo, the main OSLC SDK (you need to join the mailing list before your letters will be accepted).

On 2018-04-05 , at 18:02, Andrii Berezovskyi <andriib@xxxxxx> wrote:

–Andrew.

Begin forwarded message:

From: Julie DeMeester <julied@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Question:
Date: 3 April 2018 at 15:19:55 CEST
To: "webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

I am not sure if there is a user group that can help me.  I am in the process of following the directions for “Running the Example Applications” – on the Installing OSLC4J Toolkit.  In Step 9, I am supposed to Import Projects from Git Repository wizard, but I am getting an error message that there are no projects.  I tried doing so research on the web, but just cannot get this to work.  Thanks

Julie DeMeester
Engineering Fellow
Raytheon, Integrated Defense Systems
978-858-4759
978-604-4234
<image001.gif>Raytheon Certified Architect