From: Andrii Berezovskyi <andriib@xxxxxx>
Sent by: lyo-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: Lyo project developer discussions <lyo-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: "julied@xxxxxxxxxxxx" <julied@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [lyo-dev] Fwd: Question:
Date: Thu, Apr 5, 2018 12:03 PM

–Andrew.

Begin forwarded message:

From: Julie DeMeester <julied@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Question:
Date: 3 April 2018 at 15:19:55 CEST
To: "webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

I am not sure if there is a user group that can help me.  I am in the process of following the directions for “Running the Example Applications” – on the Installing OSLC4J Toolkit.  In Step 9, I am supposed to Import Projects from Git Repository wizard, but I am getting an error message that there are no projects.  I tried doing so research on the web, but just cannot get this to work.  Thanks

Julie DeMeester
Engineering Fellow
Raytheon, Integrated Defense Systems
978-858-4759