From:        Andrii Berezovskyi <andriib@xxxxxx>
To:        Lyo project developer discussions <lyo-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date:        2018/02/15 10:56 AM
Subject:        Re: [lyo-dev] 2.2.0 release
Sent by:        lyo-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Dear Paul,

Since version 2.1.2, Eclipse Lyo is no longer providing a standalone SDK with bundled transitive dependencies for download. Please use a Maven repository for the SDK JARs and the Lyo P2 update site for installing Lyo Designer.

You can browse Lyo Maven artefacts from http://mvnrepository.com/artifact/org.eclipse.lyo

The instructions for Lyo Designer installation are on the homepage https://www.eclipse.org/lyo/

If you don’t mind me asking, what is your use case, Paul? Are you not using Maven/Gradle/SBT?

–Andrew.