[lyo-dev] 2.1.2-SNAPSHOT artefacts available on Maven

Hello Lyo users,

My name is Andrew and I am the new committer on Lyo project (as well as Jim Amsden). It’s been 3 years since the last release and we’ve been working hard recently to fix that.

Next Wednesday the review of the 2.1.2 release will be done by Eclipse. You are also welcome to post your feedback here: https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/technology.lyo/reviews/2.1.2-release-review

Fixed bugs are listed under https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/technology.lyo/releases/2.1.2/bugs

Already today the artefacts from Lyo Client and Lyo Core are available on Maven under '2.1.2-SNAPSHOT'. They were built on top of 2.1.0 and incorporate most of changes in the 3.0.0-SNAPSHOT. 2.1.2-SNAPSHOT should be a drop-in replacement for both users of 2.1.0 as well as 3.0.0-SNAPSHOT.

Please give it a try in by replacing client/core dependency artifactId’s to 2.1.2-SNAPSHOT in your projects’ POM files and running them (make sure you are pointing to the right maven repositories: https://wiki.eclipse.org/Lyo/LyoOSLC4J#Using_in_Maven).

If you run into any problems, do not hesitate to file a bug under https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/enter_bug.cgi?product=Lyo

If no critical issues will be discovered until next Wednesday, 2.1.2-SNAPSHOT will be promoted to 2.1.2 on Thursday.

-Andrew.

Back to the top