Re: [lyo-dev] Problems with OSLC4J 2.2.1

Jim,

The improvements described should help with the consumption. You may already be planning this, but wanted to confirm:

Will there be an easy way to consume the packages that are needed to develop an OSLC client (I believe we only support a Java client) versus develop an OSLC server (or server/client)?

I am only going off of memory since I haven't built/consumed OSLC4J in a while, but I seem to remember having to download/build all the OSLC4J packages since that was easier than trying to figure individual packages that are needed to support a client versus server.

Sincerely,
Samit Mehta
IBM, Watson IoT Alliances and Ecosystem

mailto:samit.mehta@xxxxxxxxxx