[lyo-dev] License token is never released in Rational DOORS 9.6.1.4

Hello everybody,

I posted longtime ago a message in the Lyo forum about this problem but I don't have an answer, so I decided to send my issue using this list.

The problem is the following:

I use Lyo to connect my application with Rational DOORS (9.6.1.4). The library works fine, but I found an issue on the license token. When I execute org.eclipse.lyo.client.oslc.OslcOAuthClient.getResource for a specific object of a Module, a "DWA_Review" token is taken and is never released. The only way to released is to restart DWA.

I thought it was a DOORS problem, so I opened an IBM ticket and the IBM support guides me to test a similar scenario (add a link in a DOORS object) using CCM. In this test, CCM gets the DOORS object (similar to perform getResource), it modifies the retrieved object and then updated the modified object in DOORS. In my test, I see that CCM uses a "DWA_EDIT" token instead of "DWA_Review" and once the Oauth timeout is achieved, this token is released.

If I execute the same scenario with 'DoorsOauthSample.java', I only see that "DWA_Review" token is taken.

What is the difference between both behaviors?

Why 'org.eclipse.lyo.client.oslc.OslcOAuthClient.getResource' takes "DWA_Review" token and never is released?

I hope you could help me with this issue. I have a client that is testing my app but with this problem they don't want to continue.

Thanks,

Carlos

Back to the top