From: jingxuanzhang@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent by: lyo-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: lyo-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [lyo-dev] What makes good API tutorials
Date: Mon, Mar 28, 2016 7:11 PM

Dear Colleague,
API tutorials can teach developers how to use an unfamiliar API. Our research group is investigating the quality of API tutorials for developers. We sincerely invite you to participate in a simple survey (less than 5 minutes to complete) related to some aspects of API tutorials. This survey could greatly help developers and researchers in better understanding what makes good API tutorials. Please visit https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/9NFJJLL to response to the survey.
Best Wishes and many thanks!
Jingxuan Zhang
School of Software, Dalian University of Technology