[lyo-dev] OSLC Javascript Client

Hi,

I want to share with you a initial version of a OSLC _javascript_ client that I have developed to communicate with IBM Rational Team Concert. I have not had time to test with other OSLC enabled tools or other domains, but I think that this will not be difficult, because this library is basically a port of Lyo Java Client.
The link is https://github.com/fernando-silva/oslc-js-client.

The main functionalities that are implemented in this version are:

- Creation
- Update
- Creation Dialog
- Selection Dialog
- Query

Obs.: It's necessary to be logged in the target tool in order to use the client. The login module will be implemented a part, because it's specif of each tool.

Thank you, Fernando.

Back to the top