[lyo-dev] Query Requirements with Filter on OSLC Links?

I'm writing something to update existing OSLC links.  Is it possible to create a query (of DOORS requirements) filter that contains a where clause that says, in essence,  "where (validatedBy != null || affectedBy  != null || implementedBy != null or trackedBy != null )?  Without this filter, I'm having to get all requirements (this ends up being lists of thousands) and then go through them and do the filter myself (which results in a list of < 200).

Regards,

Daniel Chirillo
Rational Lab Services
1-720-395-0914 (voice)