Re: [lyo-dev] Fwd: Thread: [ERROR] No plugin found for prefix ’jetty’ in the current project and in the plugin groups ...

> Hello, I am trying to understand samples and having difficulties to
> run org.eclipse.lyo.oslc4j.build project.

[...]

> [ERROR] No plugin found for prefix ‘jetty’ in the current project
> and in the plugin groups [org.apache.maven.plugins,
> org.codehaus.mojo] available from the repositories [local (C:\Users
> \user.m2\repository), central (http://repo.maven.apache.org/maven2)]

What build command is failing? Run as -> Maven Install?

I haven't seen the error before, but you might want to try changing

    org.eclipse.lyo.oslc4j.registry/pom.xml

to use this jetty plugin instead of what's there

    <groupId>org.eclipse.jetty</groupId>
    <artifactId>jetty-maven-plugin</artifactId>
    <version>9.1.5.v20140505</version>

If you try to build one of the projects individually (like
org.eclipse.lyo.oslc4j.core), does it work?

--
Samuel Padgett | IBM Rational | spadgett@xxxxxxxxxx
Eclipse Lyo: Enabling tool integration with OSLC

Back to the top