[lyo-dev] Proposal for Eclipse Day in Berlin

Hello Lyo Devs,

I want to draw your attention to the Eclipse Integrated Development Day in Berlin, June 3rd . I would be very glad if you would consider to submit a proposal to talk about Lyo and OSLC. We have already quite a number of proposals submitted but I would be happy to sketch a more complete picture with having also Lyo/OSLC among the presentations. The official deadline for submission ended on Sunday but if you need more time we could extend it maybe till tomorrow.

Please have a look at:

https://wiki.eclipse.org/Eclipse_IDD_2014

Best regards,

  Tom

--

Dr. Tom Ritter

Director of System Quality Center

Fraunhofer Institute for Open Communication Systems FOKUS

SQC – System Quality Center

Kaiserin-Augusta-Allee 31, 10589 Berlin, Germany
Tel.: +49 (0)30 3463 7278
E-Mail:
tom.ritter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Web: http://www.fokus.fraunhofer.de/en/sqc

ModelBus: http://www.modelbus.org

Visit us at one of our next events: to event calendar.

Back to the top