[lyo-dev] OSLC Community Webcasts for October: all about Eclipse Lyo

With Eclipse Lyo soon to issue its first release [0], we've scheduled a couple of webcasts about Eclipse Lyo:
1. Eclipse Lyo Perl Modules [1] (30 minutes long)
2. One month of Eclipse Lyo 1.0 [2] (40 minutes long)

I hope you will be able to join us as our "live studio audience". As always, we'll record the webcasts and post to our YouTube channel [3].

If you have ideas for future OSLC Webcasts, please contact the Communications workgroup [4]. (Note, if you have signed a Members Agreement [5], you have access to the Communications workgroup wiki [4] and can participate in its activities.

Here are the links on Eclipse Live (the second one is not yet public, but should be within a day):
October 16: [6]
October 31: [7]

[0]:
http://open-services.net/blog/excited-about-eclipse-lyo-10-the-podcast
[1]:
https://events.webdialogs.com/register.php?id=4e239439a9&l=en-US
[2]:
https://events.webdialogs.com/register.php?id=8ce3736bc3&l=en-US
[3]:
http://www.youtube.com/user/OpenServicesDotNet
[4]:
http://open-services.net/wiki/communications/
[5]:
http://open-services.net/legal-agreements/members-agreement/
[6]: http://live.eclipse.org/node/1171

[7]: http://live.eclipse.org/node/1173

Sean Kennedy

There is nothing more powerful than an idea whose time has come. -- Victor Hugo

.

GIF image

Back to the top