Sean Kennedy

There is nothing more powerful than an idea whose time has come. -- Victor Hugo

.

Inactive hide details for "Ian Skerrett" ---2012/09/24 04:06:40 PM---Sean,"Ian Skerrett" ---2012/09/24 04:06:40 PM---Sean,

From: "Ian Skerrett" <ian.skerrett@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "'Lyo project developer discussions'" <lyo-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <community@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
Date: 12/09/24 04:06 PM
Subject: Re: [lyo-dev] Oct 16 - OSLC Community webcast about the recent Perl contributions to Eclipse Lyo
Sent by: lyo-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Sean,

Feel free to add these web casts to the Eclipse Live schedule. http://live.eclipse.org/

Ian

From: lyo-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:lyo-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Sean Kennedy
Sent:
September-24-12 3:14 PM
To:
lyo-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx; community@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject:
[lyo-dev] Oct 16 - OSLC Community webcast about the recent Perl contributions to Eclipse Lyo

While the official blog post on oslc.co is pending, there is nothing to stop you from registering for the upcoming OSLC Community webcast:
Eclipse Lyo Perl Modules for OSLC (A mini-cast 3-pack)

https://events.webdialogs.com/register.php?id=4e239439a9&l=en-US

I hope to see you there!

Sean Kennedy

There is nothing more powerful than an idea whose time has come. -- Victor Hugo

lyo-dev mailing list
lyo-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx