[lyo-dev] OSLC4J refers to J2SE1.5 but requires 1.6 compliance

Hi Lyo dev,

I have just started to look into the OSLC4J SDK.

When importing the OSLC4J Eclipse projects I noticed that the projects contains references to J2SE1.5.
But several of the source files are using the @Override annotation for methods in classes implementing interfaces (e.g. not extending subclasses)
That type of construction is only allowed in Java version 1.6 (and beyond), so one get a lot of compilation errors in Eclipse. The solution is simply to
re-configure each project to use 1.6 compiler compliance level.

I can create a bug in Buzilla, but hecitated becuse more people than me must have noticed?

Lars Ohlén

Back to the top