Re: [lyo-dev] Problem with installation

Hi,

-              I looked into the .m2 directory and it contains the sesame-queryalgebra-evaluation-2.3.2.jar

-              I was launching the server exactly as described at http://wiki.eclipse.org/Lyo/BuildRIO  (e.g. /rio-cm)

I realized that it might be that I’m following the wiki instructions, but have used another URL for retrieving the projects. I did my original trials with code from

https://github.com/eclipse/lyo.rio

https://github.com/eclipse/lyo.testsuite

https://github.com/eclipse/lyo.server

(the git://git.eclipse.org/gitroot/lyo/org.eclipse.lyo.testsuite.git repo was unreachable they day last week when did the first installation)

So I resolved my installation problems by:

- deleting the .m2 directory and all its contents

- did a fresh new clone of the git repo. Origin git://git.eclipse.org/gitroot/lyo/org.eclipse.lyo.testsuite.git

(just doing a new clone did not help)

When using the Git repo URL published on the Wiki I get fewer projects than using the GitHub URLs, but now everything works.

Not sure if I’m now using the latest and greatest?

BR

Lars