Re: [lts-iwg] Instructions for projects to prepare LTS backports ?

Martin,

Confirmed regarding the pull model & generally minimizing community development disruption/hindrance/ by LTS. A natural tension/pressure to converge caused by merge-hell is a good thing in my opinion.

I think it makes a lot of sense to have the Architecture council involved. In the ideal scenario, we can have a single standard layered on top of any project-specific conventions to again allow projects the freedom to do what they need to but try and minimize confusion and errors in LTS-land.

Thanks again for the interest, thoughts, and support.

Andrew