Re: [lsp4e-dev] Erroneous merge

Hey Mickael,

Thanks a lot for the heads-up here, much appreciated. I am a bit worried about having lsp4j snapshots in the lsp4e builds right now.

I would like to ship a little update release of our stuff sometime soon and would like to include the latest lsp4e snapshots (to get some fixes in), but I am a little worried about the lsp4j snapshots causing multiple versions of lsp4j ending up in the builds (on our end) causing trouble. So if possible with little effort, I would appreciate a revert of this. Nothing that is impossible to solve, but it would make my life probably a lot easier… ;-)

Many many thanks!
-Martin