Re: [lsp4e-dev] LanguageClientImpl.workspaceFolders() never used?

Hi all,

Hi,

I would like to configure LSP4E to filter out some eclipse projects (not only the closed ones) and do not know how to make it work. Could anyone help me?

This use-case is currently not supported. The LSP spec kind of makes explicit what "workspaceFolders" are from a client POV, and the expected result leave small to no room for customization/filtering.
Sure we could make LSP4E capable of it, but that would add a lot of complexity.
So let's first talk about your problem before talking about a remedy ;) Why do you need filtering of workspace folders? Couldn't such filtering be implemented (in a more portable manner) on the server side?

Back to the top